By reviewing the content of the web site, the visitor agrees to use the personal information in accordance with these rules.
Use of personal information:
- We collect the data which you send us by emailing the address marked on this web site.
- Participants of the activities which are carried out within the Project through their participation therein give consent to use the photos taken during those activities and events for the purpose of publicity and visibility of the Project.
- Personal information collected through this web page is available to our employees who are members of the project team and are kept for the duration of the Project.
- The data can be used to provide relevant information regarding the query.
- We do not give or share information with third parties, except in the cases provided by law.
Rights relating to the processing of the personal data:
- You have the right to access your data held by the University of Rijeka, Faculty of Law.
- In the cases provided for by the General Data Protection Act, the visitor has the right to request the deletion of personal data or photographs or to oppose their processing.
- You can apply the request for removal of personal data or photographs from the web site at firstname.lastname@example.org